Wednesday 20 July 2011

Grand Court's Godfather

Nancy: GMP.
Old Italian Man (with poor English and a little frantic to boot): Hallo. Now. I call you three times now. This week. First Tuesday, then Wednesday, then Wednesday, now Now. So here. So now. This car, little one across the street, has been there for all week, all the time. So I call you and nobody comes. There is no ticket.I see him from my window here!
Nancy: I can check if any tickets have been issued or if anyone has a permit to be parked on the street. What is the street?
Italian man: Grand Court. There are so many cars- green ones, red one- I can't see the rest!
Nancy: Okay I'll send an officer out now.
Italian man: Okay. I call you today to find out what happen.
Nancy: Okay.
Italian man: They park everywhere...Wherever they want. It's murder! Murder on the streets!
*hangs up*

No comments:

Post a Comment